Comprehensive IT Support.
Business + Home + Devices.
Experience our strength.
Service You Need.
Support You Can Trust.
Business Support options
for IT peace of mind.
Frankston Retail Store.
Apple Authorised Resellers.
Training & Advice.
netfocus IT HQ Closed during February 5 Day Lockdown
Our store will be closed during the Victorian February 5 day lockdown. Any queries please email email@example.com
APPOINTMENT ONLY! BOOK HERE
Contactless Customer Service
+ COVIDSafe Plan in place
Our team understand that social connectedness relies on technology and devices now, more than ever before.
In compliance with updated Stage 4 restrictions, Netfocus IT has now implemented our COVIDSafe Plan. Our business remains open to provide the community with Apple & PC service & support via contactless drop-off & pickup.
Policies and procedures introduced will assist in our ability to provide IT support during this challenging time of remote working & learning. As a business the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the greater community remains paramount in all that we do.
We thank you for your support in assisting our staff with the following these procedures:
- Customers are required to make an appointment for repair at getsupport.apple.com for all new Apple service & support requests
CONTACTLESS REPAIR DROP-OFF
- Upon arrival at our store, ring the bell and state your name and appointment details to HQ Staff
- At the completion of your device check-in, please place your device in the designated box
CONTACTLESS REPAIR PICK-UP
- At the completion of your repair, you will be contacted by a technician to arrange pick up
- If a payment is required this will need to be completed over the phone before pick up
- Upon arrival at our store, ring the bell and state your ticket number and Personal ID (eg. drivers license) to HQ Staff via our intercom
- Please wait outside the foyer whilst our technician places your device in the designated box
MASKS + SOCIAL DISTANCING
- As per State Government and DHHS regulations, all customers and staff will be required to wear masks
- Customers and staff must maintain social distancing at all times
COVID-19 HYGIENE + CLEANING
- Additional store cleaning
- Customer device cleaning with appropriate alcohol wipes by technicians at service commencement & completion
STAY SAFE + WELL + CONNECTED
For further assistance with these matters, please phone our technicians on 1300 73 11 70
Welcome to Netfocus IT
At Netfocus IT you can enjoy the advantage of our comprehensive service offering.
Our experienced team provides extensive support for Business, Home and Device owners on the Mornington Peninsula and beyond.
We are passionate about our brand, knowledgeable in our industry and dedicated to finding a solution for you - every time.
What’s on offer?
The team at HQ also provides PC support, including servicing, repairs, sales and advice.
Our Business IT support team Netfocus IT Solutions, are specialists in Business IT Networking and take pride in staying informed with software and networking improvements. We take a proactive approach to IT system maintenance and development to allow informed planning and decision making for our business customers.
Netfocus IT beginnings
Netfocus IT Solutions was founded in 2005 by Jason McDonald after many years of experienced gained within the IT industry on the Mornington Peninsula.
Now in its second decade of operation, owners Jason and Elizabeth are proud of the Netfocus IT brand, their dedicated team, and a shared vision that continues to evolve and inform the ongoing success of the business.
Through our professionalism, our strong affiliation with the Apple Brand via Netfocus IT HQ, our diverse technical qualifications and a commitment to innovation, Netfocus IT continues to grow our valued role in partnership with clientele as expert providers of IT Support.